Be Informed!

The First Class Breakfast Program is being implemented in schools all over Houston. I am a very involved parent, but I have only one experience to share and one point of view. In an effort to share information and inform parents, I welcome comments and guest posts!


Forward this to all who might be interested. You need to be informed and aware of what is happening in your schools.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome Chron.com Readers!

If you are hear because of the recent mention in the Chronicle School Zone blog, welcome!  I'm so glad to see that this little blog, started only a week ago is getting attention outside of our school and area of town.  If you are already participating in the program, I would love to hear how things are going in your school and share that information with other concerned parents.  Many of the readers are parents at schools who have yet to implement the program and are desperately looking for answers and solutions for concerns that they have.  Please share your experiences and send me an email at schoolfood2010@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment