Be Informed!

The First Class Breakfast Program is being implemented in schools all over Houston. I am a very involved parent, but I have only one experience to share and one point of view. In an effort to share information and inform parents, I welcome comments and guest posts!


Forward this to all who might be interested. You need to be informed and aware of what is happening in your schools.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 7 - (Turkey) Sausage Biscuit and Scrambled Eggs


Only one entree went unopened today.  Still lots of milk and the amount of unopened juice is increasing too.  I asked my son how he liked breakfast this morning and he said it was good.  The scrambled eggs weren't as good as his Dad's, but he really like the sausage biscuit.  When I asked what his friends ate, he said some really didn't like it, but others ate it all.  Looks like this meal is a good one.

Milk - 47
Juice - 12
Sausage biscuit - only 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment